Want ideas on Sukkot recipes that are full of harvest-time veggies? Check out these delicious dishes that are great for serving family-style at your next meal or event. They each have rich flavors and hearty, filling ingredients.
- Sweet and White Potato Salad with Mixed Greens
- Lemony Mushrooms, Lentils, and Greens
- Farmers' Market Minestrone
- Sauteed Greens with Garlic and Lemon
- Squash Boats with Red Rice Stuffing
Other Sukkot staples, like our Dumpling Stew (a variation on kreplach), can be found on the Traditional Foods page. Looking for another Sukkot dish? Feel free to email us and we'll pass along what you're looking for.