Portobello mushrooms have a wonderful meaty flavor and are nice and big, so you feel like you are having a juicy piece of meat. Well maybe not exactly, but it is pretty close.
This recipe comes to us from Jewish Veg member Rena Reich and her e-cookbook Vegan Start Passover Cookbook. Rena's Website is VeganStart.com.
|Prep time: 2 hours||Cooking time: 25 minutes||Total time: 2 5⁄12 hours|
1. Gently remove stems from mushrooms
2. In a plastic bag, add all the ingredients
3. Let mushrooms marinate for a couple of hours
4. Heat oven for 350 degrees
5. Remove mushrooms and marinade and most on a cookie sheet for 20 minutes
6. Flip mushrooms and cook for 5 more minutes
7. Serve warm