Sunday, November 12 - Cheswick, PA
Judaism and Animals: The Untold Story
- Jewish Veg Executive Director Jeffrey Cohan will be the guest speaker at a vegan brunch.
- The brunch and program will start at 9:30 a.m.
- Adat Shalom is located in suburban Pittsburgh at 368 Guys Run Road, Cheswick, PA 15024.
- The event is free and the public is invited. RSVPs are requested to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, November 29 - Washington, DC
Alex Hershaft: From the Warsaw Ghetto to a Life of Compassion
- Jewish Veg Advisory Council member Alex Hershaft will describe his dramatic and inspiring journey from the depths of the Holocaust to leadership in the Animal Rights Movement.
- The event will start at 6:30 p.m. with vegan hors d'oeuvres, with the program to follow at 7:00.
- The venue is Steptoe, 1330 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20036.
- Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 at the door. Advance tickets can be purchased online at JewishVeg.org/Hershaft-Washington