Sunday, January 21 - Pittsburgh, PA
Plant-Based Diets for a Healthier Family
- Vegan pediatrician Dr. Keith Somers will kick off a four-program series on plant-based diets.
- Dr. Somers' presentation will start at 10:30 am.
- The entire series will take place at Congregation Rodef Shalom, 4905 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
- The event is free and the public is invited. You can RSVP on Facebook.
Friday, January 26 to Sunday, January 28 - Clayton, GA
Farm 2 Table Tu B'Shevat retreat
- Jewish Veg Executive Director Jeffrey Cohan will be one of the lead presenters at a weekend retreat.
- The retreat will take place at Camp Ramah Darom, 70 Darom Lane, Clayton, GA 30525.
- The public is invited. For more information and to register, click here.
Sunday, February 18 - Columbus, OH
The Cowspiracy of Religion
- Jewish Veg Executive Director will explain the majority of clergy continue to consume animal products, even as they preach and teach mercy and compassion from their pulpits.
- This is the first of a three-part series on veganism and religion organized by the Columbus Veg Community.
- The presentation will begin at 2:00 pm.
- The venue is the Columbus Metropolitan Library, Northside Branch, 1423 N. High St., Columbus, OH, 43201.
- More info at https://www.facebook.com/events/578328565841068/
Wednesday, February 21 - Pittsburgh, PA
Plant-Based Diets: A Jewish Imperative for Our Time
- Jewish Veg Executive Director will explain why more than 75 rabbis have signed a statement urging their fellow Jews to adopt plant-based diets.
- This is the second of a four-program series on vegan diets at Congregation Rodef Shalom, 4905 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Jeffrey's presentation will begin at 7:00 p.m.
- The public is invited.